Ratings for Dr. Wayne D. Roccia

Very friendly and positive. Took time listen and answer questions thoroughly without being patronizing. Works quickly and precisely, which minimizes post-procedure pain and problems. I had two procedures of extraction and implant; he called those evenings to see how I was doing. Excellent, helpful assistant also.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Another dentist told me that they wanted to call in an anesthesiologist to sedate my 5 year old for the removal of his impacted tooth. We sought a second opinion from Dr. Roccia; he removed the tooth with only nitrous oxide and novocaine. Our appointment was at 7:45a and we were back in my car at 8:05a. I'm so thankful we found Dr. Roccia.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Great Staff and I loved Dr. Roccia! I will be returning to North Pittsburgh Oral Surgery if I ever have another issue. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Dr. Roccia pulled 7 teeth that were broken off at the gum line all at the same time and i thought i'd be in severe pain after the Novocaine wore off but i didn't have hardly any pain at all. i only took 1 pain pill and didn't really need it. i've been to a lot of dentists and he's by far the best.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Wayne D. Roccia's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

AARP