Ratings for Dr. Cathy L. Edwards

I see great with my new glasses Price was fair Not over priced like many other places around here Dr Edwards came highly recommended from several of my neighbors and from people at my church. Very thorough and nice Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2019

Great experience at this office Nice doctor Very thorough

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

Nice doctor Helped my mom with her eye infection And my kids with glasses and contacts Can get busy but always remembers my family My mom loves her.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Just the best exam and Dr. Edwards was great Very nice experience Very nice staff Good people and price was fair

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Best eye exam I've had in years . Dr.Edwards was very sweet and helped me get exactly what I needed to see. I've been struggling at work , on the computer and with my contacts . Not anymore. A friend said I Should see her after bad experience at other local Dr. That was super expensive. Staff was nice. Kudos to Larry , he took the time to get me the perfect glasses.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Had a great exam from Dr. Edwards She was nice and explained everything well And my new contacts and glasses are perfect I was told to try her by several people Surprised to find such a great optometrist there But glad we did! We had to wait a few minutes as office was busy But not unexpected Good value too

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Edwards was exceptional with my 6year old terrified daughter. She reassured her and showed compassion which was the perfect combination to put her at ease. Highly recommend Dr. Edwards, and her staff. We won't ever go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

My doctor for several years, I refer all my friends to Dr Edwards. She put me in the only contacts that were ever comfortable and really went above and beyond to help me find them. Super nice and thorough.

Dr. Cathy L. Edwards's Credentials

• University Of Missouri St Louis - School Of Optometry (Grad. 1990)

MSP/BC Med