Ratings for Dr. Jin-Sir Park

Dr. Park was very knowledgable, kind, and empathetic when I came in for a root canal. He could tell I was having a difficult time with this but his calm, relaxed, yet very professional demeanor put me at ease. He did excellent work and explained every step of the way so that I felt very comfortable despite a very painful situation. I would definitely recommend him to all my friends and family that need to see him if this procedure is needed.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Could not have been more pleased with Dr Park or his staff. Emergency root canal is stressful but I felt so assured by their professionalism and kindness that an unpleasant situation was made as positive as humanly possible. Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr. Park is great. I had a root canal done and he did excellent work. I was very nerveous, and he has such a calming demeanor and really knows what he is doing. He explained what he was doing carefully. I highly recommend him. His office staff is very friendly, too.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

This was my first experience with Dr. Park who saw me on an emergency basis within a one-day telephone call to his office with a root canal problem. I was extremely nervous, but once I spoke to Dr. Park I became calm. Dr. Park put me at ease. He is well educated, knowledgeable, and an expert in his field. With his calm demeanor, he was gentle while working on me. His injections were relatively pain free. He described to me what he was doing & what I would feel. After the procedure, he discussed in detail with me, my dental options. He explained the problem & the solution to resolve it. He gave me a report of his findings, with copies of the pictures/x-rays, to give to my dentist to discuss with him. Dr. Park told me to call him if I had any problems. The staff is proficient and very qualified. The receptionist is pleasant and friendly. She called my insurance how much they would pay for the procedure. Dr. Park's assistant was great too. I highly recommend him Dr. Park.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Really cool doctor, very down to earth and he puts you at ease and doesn't try to push any procedures on you, which is rare these days.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010