Ratings for Dr. Benjamin J. Serxner

So far I have met with Dr. Serxner once by recommendation of my GP. His knowledge and explanation seems on track so far.. I waited 1 1/2 hours before I was taken form the waiting room to another room to wait for another 15 minutes. The office, only at that time, explained there had been some unexpected issues he attended to that day. Nothing was said when I arrived nor during the entire time I was waiting. When I asked about it, no one seemed to think it was a problem that it took that long to be seen. Dr. Serxner ordered further tests (CT, etc). It took 4 months before I was able to receive authorization to get the tests because his office staff could not organize themselves, or the doctor, to submit the proper paper work. I finally was able to get the tests approved by having my GP submit the requests. I have my 2nd appointment with him in August. Mind you I was initially referred to him last November. There were other issues that required delays in my initial appointment, including having the office call and provide no explanation as to why they were cancelling my appointment and the next available was a month later. I'm thankful this is not a matter of life or death, but I'm seriously considering the idea of starting over with someone else. Maybe God is trying to tell me something.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

We were referred to Dr Serxner by multiple other primary doctors for my wife's extruded disc in her lower back with loss of function. We had been to another Neuro in Bakersfield and felt discarded by their staff. This wasn't the case with Dr Serxner. He was very knowledgeable about our situation and spoke to us in a professional yet humble manner. He listened to all we had to say and spent 45 minutes describing everything. His staff was a pleasure to work with. The surgery went smoothly and my wife feels new again. We highly recommend Dr Serxner and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Benjamin J. Serxner's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)