Ratings for Dr. Paul B. Sobelman

I've been seeing Dr. Sobelman for five years. He has been invaluable in treating and controlling by chronic kidney disease. His staff has also been very attentive and supportive. The Folsom Kaiser facility has far surpassed any health treatment I've received and I'm 64 years old!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Do not feel he's caring enough. Doesn't seem interested in figuring out my health issue.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

Doctor Sobelman is now at Kaiser Permanente. I thought he was wonderful and found the other reviews surprising. Perhaps, Kaiser has been a good move for him. He is one of the best doctors that I have had.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

I very rarely saw the dr. Always a different nurse practitioner. (staff seems to change often) Felt there was never any follow up care. After several years of feeling I really didn't have a primary care dr. I switched to another dr who spent more time with me in one visit than Dr Sobelman did in all the years I went there. Dr Mark Tong is wonderful!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

the office staff is so very rude and unprofessional. i have known better at free clinics. also kerry the nurse i always seem to get is aweful. she doesn't take the time to give you quality care nor does she answer questions very well. every prescription i have had has been screwed up in one way or another. sending to wrong location. claiming they faxed it when they didn't etc. they want you in and out fast. they are by far the worst ever.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008

This doctor is way more interested in making money than in helping people. He took so long referring me properly for a spot on my mammogram that i lost valuable weeks in my fight against breast cancer. They also lost my husband's medical records TWICE!!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

Dr. Paul B. Sobelman's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1976)

GHI