Ratings for Dr. James A. Kitchens

I went to Dr. Kitchens recently for a root canal. I found all of his staff to be very efficient. I felt totally taken care of from the time that I walked in the door to the time that I left the office. I love that Dr. Kitchens kept me fully informed during the entire procedure which is not something that most doctors do. I also found his fees to be comparable to other endodontists in the area. If you live anywhere in the Four States Area, I suggest that it would be worth your while to have Dr. Kitchens take care of your root canal! His office is conveniently located near Interstate 30 so it is very easy to locate!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Kitchens and his staff make you feel comfortable and at ease with what is always a pretty harrowing procedure. Beginning with the front office, to the chair and out, everyone makes sure that you are at ease and understand what is going on. Even gives you SUNGLASSES, to keep the bright lights out of your eye, and also give you a sense of privacy while he and his assistant are expertly working. Total thumbs up!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013