Ratings for Dr. Sandhya Saxena

Bills me for services I do not receive and encourages services I do not consent to just to make money off of. I do not recommend her and she also is verbally abusive towards her staff. You also hear her talk about her patients out loud.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Way too money hungry and very argumentative. Refused to give me my test results without making an unnecessary appointment to come in just to get more money out of me. What kind of Dr does that? One who cares more about the money than the patient.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

She is caring, knowledgeable, reachable and very patient doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Very difficult to listen to her degrade her staff! For peace sakes, if you don't like them, for them, stop insulting those girls and talking to them like they are trash! Not professional, I find her offensive and money hungry, she continued to convince me to see her son who's a cardiologist after I said I already had one. Annoying to say the least!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

If it wasn't for Dr Saxena, my best friend would be dead. She correctly diagnosed heart failure and had him admitted to hospital within 30 minutes. Her follow-on care has been exemplary. Dr Saxena also correctly diagnosed another friend's sister who was visiting from Turkey, with diverticulitis and so saved her life. I cannot say enough good things about this doctor, and those who cannot see past her bedside manner obviously had little to consult a doctor about in the first place!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

Dr Saxena is great she is very direct & I love her for that. She has been my Dr for many years, I did have a few before her but she is the best by far. She will be my Dr till she retires. I am so greatful that I found her and she is my Dr.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

very good experince and now my whole family sees her in true sense she is our family doctor

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr Saxena is a great doctor. She has your health care top of mind. She is very accessible and I can always get an appt.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

The staff treated me and my family with great respect. Dr Saxena was not only healpful with my questions she caught problems that other doctors missed. I thank her for all of her hard work.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

She is very rude and condescending to patients especially patients of color. She made me scared to ask questions and concerns because she got very mad.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

Dr. Sandhya Saxena's Credentials

• Hindi

• Kgs Med Coll, Univ Of Lucknow, Lucknow, Up, India (Grad. 1972)

Oxford