Ratings for Dr. Randy E. Lowe

DR. LOWE is one of the best, regardless of specialization.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Randy is amazing! No better in town. Go see him. Your feet will thank you.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

What do you think of a doctor who says "I couldn't possibly have hurt you. You're not bleeding" ? This is exactly what Randy Lowe said to my mother when she told him he was hurting her.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Very Very nice office staff and doctor. My wait time was short as I was the first appt.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr Lowe was amazing. He was so nice and friendly, he made me feel comfortable and listened to what I had to say. He took his time with me and did a great job on my ankle. I never once felt like I was bothering him when I had to call in if I had problems. Julie Lindquist

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

I live in redding,Ca. I was born and raised in Boise ID, I came all the way from Redding to see Dr lowe! He is the kindest Doctor I have ever met he is compassionate, knowledgeable thorough and genuinely cares about you as a patient! Do NOT go and see someone else! If you are having any kind of foot issue Dr Lowe is the Doctor to see!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

Doctor Lowe did bunion surgery on my feet about 15 years ago. Had to have him redo one due to a major mistake. Then when he went to take stitches out, it was so painful, he had wrapped the stitches around a nerve. I have had many many surgeries by an orthopedic surgeon to try and fix my ****** up feet because of Dr. Lowe. One thing I have learned is don't trust a surgeon who is always extremely late and has very shaky hands. He is also a very hyper person and not relaxed at all! I STRONGLY advise you to think twice before you put your trust in him.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr. Randy E. Lowe's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal