Ratings for Dr. Marat L. Reyzelman

Let them know I was at a stand still on 75 and was 1 minute past 15 and after taking the day off along with my husband taking day off they wouldn't see me. I called them 3 times to let them know we were stuck. Not one time but 3!!!!!!!! But Lord forbid if they were late they would expect us to wait for them. Not happy at all. I will find another dr.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Excellent doctor! Always listens and provides the best advice on how to treat my condition.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

I sustained a concussion 12/2012 - went to see Dr. Reyzelman 12/2013 because I was still having random nausea and vomiting since my concussion. He looked at my MRI and CT scans and said they looked good. That what I was experiencing was abdominal migraines, wrote a prescription which I didn't fill - but after researching, I didn't have those symptoms. It's 6/2014 and I'm still having issues. Seeking naturalpath docs now - not sure what's going on - but ready to be healthy! God will heal!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

What a wonderful caring dr. He took his time with me and tried his best to work with me on my concerns. I will let my family and friends know about him. A one of a kind dr.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

I was told I would have results of tests down within a week. I am now going on 1 month and still have not heard from the doctor or staff. My life is on hold until I hear. I have made repeated calls daily and still nothing. I want my money and life back.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. Marat L. Reyzelman's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)