Ratings for Dr. Amelia Young

Dr. Amelia Young is the best cardiologist. She really puts her kind heart towards treating heart disease patients like my mom. She is very knowledgeable, dedicated, and truly committed to providing personal service as well as excellent medical care to her patients. Dr. Young worked diligently, attentively, and tirelessly to resolve my mom’s medical crisis during her treatment period at Garfield Medical Center. She made sure my mom felt very comfortable and created a very personal doctor-patient bond. She even sacrificed her personal time to stand side-by-side with family members like me to discuss treatment options and difficult decisions. Dr. Young is truly my mom’s savior. She had the determination to treat and save my mom by following through with her treatment plan. There are not enough words to express our gratitude to Dr. Young’s exceptional medical care of my mom. Dr. Young is the role model for compassionate and caring doctor who deserves outstanding recognition and trust. – Gek Ear (mom) & Kiet Khauv (son)

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015