Dr. Stephen C. Hamilton

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephen C. Hamilton

Dr. Hamilton is so personable and he really is an expert on sports medicine. I play racquetball pretty aggressively and he was able to get my elbow and shoulder fixed with a single operation. Thanks Dr. Hamilton!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

We had a great visit with Dr. Hamilton. Due to a road closure and detour, we were 15 minutes late and the office staff was efficient in getting us checked in quickly so we could still be seen!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I really enjoyed interacting with Dr. Hamilton. He is very helpful and passionate about what he does to help old guys like me stay "young"!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Simply put, Dr. Hamilton is the best doctor to see if you don't want to be cut open. He is probably the best person with a scope anywhere within 500 miles of Cincinnati.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Hamilton is an outstanding physician and top shelf sports medicine doctor. He worked on me and I can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

He is on top of things. Nothing gets past Dr. Hamilton. He has seen both of my sons, and I love them to death, but they tried putting him through the ringer, and he was ready for it both times. I think they can really relate to him, and he has been an integral part of their recovery processes. Thank you, Doc!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Hamilton is a great physician and really knows his way around the knee! He worked on my left knee and did a revision on my right knee that someone else messed up about 5 years ago. Great work!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Hamilton and the team at Beacon are far better than any of the orthos I saw at St. Es. The difference in attention to detail alone is ! I highly recommend Dr. Hamiltom and everyone who helps him!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Steve was honest and helpful. He provided medical options for my knee and he answered my questions about each option. I felt informed and comfortable with the decision he helped me make.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Stephen C. Hamilton's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MAMSI