Ratings for Dr. Courtney Hodshon

He and nurse Whitney are amazing! I have been here for many years and I have never always had great experiences with regular check ups to birth of my kids!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I have seen him several times over the course if my two pregnancies and he's been great every time. He delivered my first son and I hope he delivers this baby also. He seems to show great concern every time I see him. Wonderful bedside manners every time!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

I had regular pregnancy check up with Dr. Hodshon around 35 weeks. My appt. was at 9:30. He saw me at 11:00. I had to pick up my son at 11:30 from preschool. When he finally came into the exam room, he asked "how I was?" After sitting and standing uncomfortably in the exam room for about an hour, my reply was, " Well, I have been waiting for an hour". He was somewhat of a smart aleck snd later apologized. I guess the "I really don't like you" expression on my face had some impact:) Not impressed by his mannerisms. I could care less how many awards that he has received. My experience with him was very disappointing.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Courtney Hodshon is a wonderful doctor! I have only good things to say about him. He has great bedside manners!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr Hodshon went above and beyond during my delivery with my first born. A few weeks later I became very ill and he again treated me and saved my life. He was personal yet professional and made me feel safe and comfortable even during the scariest moments of my life. I am pregnant with my second child and will definitely be seeing him throughout this pregnancy

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I love the fact that i'm not left in the waiting room forever he has always been on time. He really seems to care.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

I love him and he has a great bedside mannner he help me when 2 other doctors couldn't

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Courtney Hodshon's Credentials

• East Tennessee State University, Quillen-Dishner College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio