Ratings for Dr. Joseph R. Becker

Totally rude and incompetent staff. Not sure if Dr Becker condones their behavior or just chooses no to correct their behavior -- but I'm changing doctors!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

HE IS NO LONGER AT FLOYD CURL DRIVE BUT MOVED HIS PRACTICE TO : Address: Endocrinology Nuclear Medicine Assoc, PA 1303 McCullough Ave #374 San Antonio, TX 78212 View Map Location Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Telephone Hours: 8am-12:30pm // 1:30-4pm Telephone: (210) 223-5483 General Fax: (210) 223-5492 New Patient/Referral Fax: (210) 798-0015 I have been trying to get a hold of Dr. Joseph Becker's office BUT only and ALWAYS get a recorded message. I HAVE left messages several times. I saw Dr. Becker about a month and half ago which he has prescribe insulin Apidra.The pharmacist could not fill the prescription due to the insurance needing something from Dr. Becker saying that I need the insulin. THE PROBLEM IS THE INFORMATION DOES NOT GET TO THE DOCTOR from his office. The Pharmacy has fax information left messages 5 times they have tried to order the insulin and it gets put back on the shelf because of no response from Dr. Beckers office. Now I am in need to replace my dexcom since it has expired AGAIN pumps it pharmacy has faxed the prescription to Dr. Beckers office every day in hopes of a response they have not received anything. this is going to be on his reviews online since nothing has been done. I Finlay demanded to speak with someone I got a person on the phone and I told her everything what was happening I said this is crazy I will talk to dr. becker at my appointment in march to let him know what was going on and have to changed dr's because of it her reply " sounds good have a nice day" and hung up. What kind of customer service is this with his Patience?

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015