Ratings for Dr. Richard N. Hansen

I loved the doc when I had him. I never would have suspected him of sexual misconduct with a patient. He isn't practicing anymore though because of the case against him. I called to schedule my 6 month follow up visit just after he left and the office got me in right away with Dr Springer.I have included a link regarding the lawsuit against him. Just a forewarning to those looking for more info on him. He was always great to me and I had no problems. The news reports against him came as a great shock! http://spotlight.vitals.com/2010/10/dr-richard-hansen-facing-sexual-misconduct-charges/#

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Very bad office. Hidden fees they don't tell you about. They charge you $250 to take your temp & blook pressure. Go somewhere else if you need someone!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

I have gone to Dr Hansen for over 10 years, he is very compasionate, above reproche, and a GREAT GREAT doctor!!!!!! Wanda Laak

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

It was the worst experience of my life. He rushed through my colonoscopy. He wouldn't answer my questions with more than 1 word. The nurse wasn't even done putting on the instruments to measure my vitals & he was 1/2 way done. The pain was bad & it felt like my stomach was going to explode. The whole thing took less than 5 minutes & I was rushed right out to the recovery chair. I would never go back there again.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Terrific doc. The process of getting to him is cumberson and just awful. Rotten office bureaucracy and reaching even the medical assistants is a pain. He is great, patient and communicates directly and well.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Great Doctor I would highly recommend him. worth the wait to get in to see him.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

He is a very skilled & great doc. He removed gallstones and put a stent in my commom bile duct when I was 29 weeks pregnant. And then, removed the stent after giving birth. I totally trusted him!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2007

Best MD in Town

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

Dr. Richard N. Hansen's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1972)

Sask Health