Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Couchman

Dr. Couchman has been patient with us and taken his time answering all of our questions. We have been very happy with the service at Mesquite Pediatrics.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr. Couchman is wonderful. Very kind and empathetic. My kids love him, and so do I. I have complete confidence in him.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

So far Dr. Couchman has been quite wonderful and I am glad we chose him for our son. He really seems to listen and care.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

I was happy till my 3 year old got sick and would not get over it for a month. I was told your daughter does not seem bothered by her (constant)cough and fever!There is nothing wrong but still wanted her to take 2 heavy duty medicine. The new male nurse is awful and clearly not meant to work with kids! He told one boy to get over it and that other little boys had shots before and not to be such a cray baby. Both doctors were not able to just say that they did not know what was wrong with my daughter. She got a immunization while she was sick! That was the whole thing and took cortisone for her to get well again! The only very nice and very helpful person there is Arney!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

Mesquite Pediatrics is wonderful. Dr. Couchman moved from Catalina Peds and I enjoy this facility MUCH more. The staff and doctors are move attentive and respectful than Catalina. My son loves their office, and I do too. They are always on time and kind to the children.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Very knowledgeable. Excellent diagnostician. Clearly loves kids, and they love him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2006

Dr. Jeffrey M. Couchman's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1995)