Ratings for Dr. Ish K. Singla

Seemed to hold a grudge that I got a second opinion. Didn't follow his recommendation per other doc that knows me better but who's office is far away . Later, when I contacted his office regarding serious condition currently having, his nurse returned my call only to talk about how I didn't follow Singla's recommendation and that I couldn't have two doctors. She expressed zero concern for current affliction, you know, providing actual healthcare.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Singla is more concerned with "interpreting" the events that lead up to your cardiac event/anxiety attack in neutral words that don't describe the situation at all that was caused by another doctor. He's a white coat protecting other white coats. He refused to give me life-saving medication, including HIV medication and pain management medication--even though they had confirmed my LEGAL prescription from the pharmacy for pain medication. But Ish was not "comfortable" writing for "those meds." So I had to tell them, "OK...here's what happening here. You are going to write my pain management med, because I'm going into withdrawal, and you will have to intubate me, then put me in a forced coma for several days, then rapid detox me. And when I come out of it, I promise I won't be in a good mood." Suddenly, I went from "needing overnight obsdervation" to "out the door in less than 30 minutes." He was not going to give me my medication and tried to force me out of the hospital Against Medical Advice--that means you eat the whole bill. I told him I wouldn't give him the pleasure, would go into free-fall opiate withdrawal, and then sue him, his hospital, Springfield Clinic--his employer, and nurse Megan Piper, who was really unprofessional, unhelpful, and should get out of nursing and go work at MacDonalds. She shows that much concern. Single also discharged me verbally from the doctor-patient relationship, which is entirely unprofessional (he later sent a certified letter to cover his back side). I told him I hadn't really planned on returning to him "clinic' ever again anyway. Signal engages in medical stereotyping, where if you're a pain management patient, then you're just a drug addict; and if you're a sick homosexual with AIDS, well, you got what you deserved. You disgust me. Now get out of my clinic before you infect someone was how I felt treated.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015