Ratings for Dr. Helenann Desimone

My daughter is currently undergoing extensive dental work. We had visited many dentist and pediatric dentist before seeing Dr. Desimone. My daughter had one bad experience at another dentist and is now apprehensive and makes examining difficult. Dr. Desimone has a way with children and her office equipment is very technical making everything that much easier. Thankfully we found her and my daughter is bègining to relax and become more comfortable with dental work, as am I. Watching your child who is frightened is very stressful. We have had very pleasant and easy visits with Dr Desimone. And the office is very clean and kid friendly.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

My kids have been seeing Dr. DeSimone for the past two years. Because of her and her lovely staff, they actually ENJOY going there. She is super friendly, thorough, and we have never been rushed. You can tell that she really cares about her patients and takes the time to build a repertoire with each and every one of them. Mike at the front desk is always welcoming and polite. When my daughter needed a tooth removed because it was chipped from a fall, Dr. DeSimone discussed with us all of our options (extraction or root canal) and gave us all the pros and cons of each choice. Other doctors and dentists want to rush you in and out; Dr. DeSimone really takes her time. Also, her office is immaculately clean! TV for the parents, toys for the kids. We love going there.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012