Ratings for Dr. Neil E. Doherty

I was very pleased at the care that Dr. Doherty III provided me with the heart condition that I have. Not only did he find the issues with my heart but was able to resolved them in a timely manner. Having both numbness in my left arm and chest pain, Dr. Doherty was able to determine that I need an angioplasty procedure where he put 3 stents into my arteries. He did this all from a vain in my wrist instead of going through the groin, which I am very happy to see. The procedure was done within 2 hours and another 4 hours in recovery. After that I was able to go home and started to exercise within 2 days. I had the best doctor around.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Doherty is THE Very Best! If you have any issues with high blood pressure or with your heart, this is the doctor to see. He diagnosed the cause of my husband's HBP when other doctor's could find no reason for his health problems. Dr. Doherty is very knowledgeable and up-to-date on the latest technology, plus he has great bedside manner with a cute sense of humor. His wife Vivian (who may also be a doctor?), runs the treadmill testing for the office. She is just as sweet and kind as can be, even when she is making you continue on the treadmill, for "just a couple more minutes." Overall, great office, great staff, and especially Great Doctor! I would, and have recommended Dr. Doherty to my Loved Ones!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

Dr. Neil E. Doherty's Credentials

• French

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1982)