Dr. Randi L. Cohen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Randi L. Cohen

Dr. Cohen is a compassionate, insightful, and extremely bright doctor. I have complete trust in her, and she has helped me immeasurably after a negative period in my life. The office is on a pleasant street in Milford with ample room in the parking lot. The office and waiting room are both private and comfortable. Most importantly, the appointments are always productive; where past doctors may have let me ramble off on a tangent for half of a session, she always brings it back to the issue at hand, which becomes quite valuable in its own right from a financial perspective rather quickly. The only downside is that her practice does not accept payment through health insurance. However, her rates are extremely reasonable for her qualifications, which mitigates this. I could not recommend her practice more highly.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Last year my life changed dramatically after a major accident which put a dark cloud over my life Dr. Cohen was a tremendous help her kindness, patience, and knowledge greatly aided my inner turmoil and helped me get over my fears. The clarity I gained during my sessions with her is priceless. Because of dr.cohen I was able to grow and most of all what I learned about myself and how to cope will carry on for the rest of my life. She truly listens and adds the human touch during her sessions,something that is quite valuable as well as rare.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Cohen has helped me in so many ways she treats you with patience, respect, and honesty and her goal is to get you better not go to her for the next 10 years of your life.I was at rock bottom and she patiently has worked with me for a year and the change is positive and noticeable.She cares, you see her and its not deli line psychiatry, she has even called me to see how I was if took a step back with genuine concern and I have called her and she responds quickly.I would highly recommend her to anyone 1st timers or people who have gone to 10 Drs.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Has helped me through a number of issues. I have seen several psychologists/psychiatrists for talk therapy and Randi is by far the best listener and the most knowledgeable one I have visited. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr. Randi L. Cohen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 2006)
  • Yale University (Grad. 2010)
  • Princeton University (Grad. 1995)
  • University of California Santa Cruz