Ratings for Dr. Michael B. Friedland

Great doctor. I have been with him for 20 years. He has helped me with all types of issues and illnesses and pre and post surgery consulting.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

In the 11 years I have been a patient of Dr Friedland's I have only seen him once, and that was after I demanded to not be sent to a physician's assistant. I had been experiencing fairly serious medical issues and needed a doctor's advice and a thorough checkup. Dr Friedland was very nice, but several times an assistant interrupted the appointment. Since that one appointment Dr Friedland has never been available and I have seen several different PAs. Some are definitely better than others. This is a huge office, lots of patients, and I never know who I will be seeing if I need an appointment. I will be looking around for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Rare combination of brilliant clinical expertise and personability and compassion. So thankful to have him as my physician.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

I have been going to Dr Friedland for almost 14 years now. I was looking for an orthopedic surgeon and happened to come across Dr Friedland's rating. When I saw the first review I was absolutely shocked. I would never rate any of his staff or himself in such a way. I find it hard to believe that he received such a terrible rating from this person. Dr Friedland has treated me for everything and anything. He has always been thorough in his exams and if he could not treat me or my husband he would send me to some great doctors that could treat me. I give Dr Friedland 5 stars all the way. And my husband does also. He has also been my husbands doctor for the same 14 years.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

this is perhaps the most poorly managed medical clinic I have ever experienced. The MD was rude, arrogant and spent only 5 minutes with me. His medical assistant was clueless and the MD missed the diagnosis. I would never recommend charlotte medical clinic or this terrible Doctor to anyone. This place is an embarrassment to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

Dr. Friedland was my primary care physician for over 10 years until we moved away. He is knowledgeable, kind, smart and up to date on anything I asked him. He did all the right things when I was very ill in the hospital, contacting the best surgeons and specialists. He really cared and took good care of me. I can only say the best about him. I wonder about the other person's comments...never can imagine him doing anything she described! Hope this helps you.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

Dr. Michael B. Friedland's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1992)