Ratings for Dr. Marc Isralsky

I hope he is a better Dr. when you actually see him. He has NO office or office manager, (he mentions leaving a message with his office manager!)r so to reach him you have to endure a slow, long vm greeting. He will call you back however he is easily agitated if he can not reach you immediately. I unfortunately had to cancel my initial meeting with him due to extreme spine pains and called to let him know - I did not function well the entire week!!! 2nd miss was due to my brother. My 79 year old Mom had to take my brother to the emergency room and I had to go to assist my Mother and my Brother. In haste I left ISRALKY a vm - could have made a mistake dialing the number because I was eager to get to the emergency room. Long dtory short, I left the dr. another message this morning. He called me back and was EXTREMELY verbally rude, talking over me and he sounded as if he was reprimanding me. A couple of things I observed throughout this short phone relationship . The referring Dr,, along with the Drs. office NEVER gave me IRALSKY's correct phone number on three occasions so I am not certain the two entities have a close working relationship!!!! IRALSKY lies about an office manager - he does not have one unless he is referring to himself! The office manager at the practice where he rents a room to practice, is the most unprofessionally dressed individual. I thought I had the wrong address - she dresses as if she just came from a scandalous nightclub - lots of her chest showing - not a professional or good look at all. So bottom line - I am glad I did not have the opportunity to meet IRALSKY. I never felt really confident speaking with him on the phone - he sounded really creepy. I believe God intervene and wants me to get another psychologist to assist me with an evaluation required to receive my spinal chord simulator. I will also report my experience with my Dr. and my insurance providers. I will tell the whole story! ( I rated the knowledge as terrible because there was not an appropriate selection i.e., n/a.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr. Marc Isralsky was very professional, a great listener and gave me some skills that have lasted for a very long time. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Fantastic doctor, trust him completely with my teen, spends time with parents if needed/requested. New Marietta office is fantastic. Can't say enough good things about dr Marc. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Marc was a wonderful listener and both my teenage son and I felt that he addressed our concerns and provided a lot of information. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

At visit, there was no staff, just the doctor. Office was a bit depressing, we sat on threadbare sofa in what seemed like supply room to speak with doctor. Isralsky asked my child a question, then said "doesn't it just drive you crazy when they go on and on" when he answered, in front of child. Then looked at the teacher evaluation (which had several negative comments- of course) and based on that, Isralsky said "oh yes, I can tell you right now, he's adhd". That was all he went on- didn't do any further evaluation of my son but 1 question and a teacher eval! We have since had further testing done, and found all son's problems are based on inner ear dysfunction. He can't even take adhd medication. Dr. Is said he just lumps SPD (an actual diagnosis) into adhd. I also felt Dr. Isralsky welcomed my husbands questions, but not mine. This diagnosis sent us in the wrong direction for months, I think this doctor needs to be more careful.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

He is kind, personable and helpful. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Great psychologist and very helpful after appointments.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013