Ratings for Dr. Shatul L. Parikh

Dr Parikh did a great job with my thyroid surgery. Back to work in 2 days. Very happy

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Parikh is an excellent surgeon. He took very good care of me and has even operated on my daughter. I would recommend him without reservation to anyone, and I am VERY picky about my doctors.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Had parathyroid surgery last week. I can't beleive how good I feel!!!! My joints don't ache, I don't have a foggy brain, and I am certainly easier to be around :) Dr. Parikh is great. I did not take a single pain pill and I was in and out of his surgery center in 2 hours. I just wish I wouldn't have waited so long to have surgery!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

My name is Ashley Adams. Dr Parikh did my thyroid surgery two weeks ago. And I can't believe what an amazing job he did. I went back to work to days after surgery, my scar is barely visible, and I feel great. my endocrinologist was shocked as she has never seen anyone do thyroid surgery like this. And he is a very skilled surgeon, super nice, and his staff is great.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Back to work from my thyroid surgery. Did really well considering I had a 8 inch goiter. My surgery was done as an outpatient. Had no issues. Dr parikh is very kind and thoughtful and I would recommend him to any family member

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Best Thyroid surgeon ever. My mother and my sister have both had thyroid surgery. They each have 5-6 inch incisions and were in the hospital for several days. I have a 1 inch incision and went home the next day. Unfortunately I have a thyroid cancer and I have been referred to an endocrinologist. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Parikh. His calm demeanor, and confident atitude really speak to his abilities. He deals with very complicated issues and even the doctor who referred me said he was "the smartest doctor he has worked with in a long time" I love Dr. Parikh!!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Felt as if I was in a fast food facility. I wondered if he even knew my name. He took out two of my parathyroid glands. Scheduled me for a second surgery and forgot to book the surgery room ( so I assume) because I had to make another appointment with him to discuss the situation for the third time. Never mind the fact that two other dry said I needed further surgery.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Parikh took my thyroid out in January. I have been dreading this procedure for a long time. The surgery took 45 minutes and the incision is 1 inch long. I am flabbergasted at how straightforward the surgery was and how easy recovery was. I am now free of hyperthyroidism that has been bothering me for over a decade. Dr. Parikh was very easy to get along with, and took the time to spend with me and my family after surgery. He is extremely professional, and never felt rushed. He is very busy, and the waiting room was full of patients he had already operated on, or those he was going to operate on.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Parikh performed my thyroid surgery 6 weeks ago. I am a model/singer and I have been putting off having this surgery done for a long time for the cosmetic reasons and for the risk to my vocal nerves. When I first went to see Dr. Parikh his confidence, caring, and overall professional demeanor immediately put me at ease. He is very busy, but did take the time to answer all of my questions. The office staff and surgery center were very responsive and his scheduler Patrick is amazing. If you have thyroid problems that need surgery, I would see Dr. Parikh and not look back.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I have nothing but praise for Dr Parikh. I felt terrible for years with my parathyroid disease. No one would help me. My calcium was through the roof and I felt terrible. On my first visit Dr Parikh diagnosed me with a parathyroid tumor. Surgery was a week later. I am six weeks out from surgery and my calcium is now normal. I went for my first jog in 7 years yesterday. Dr. Parikh has truly brought meaning back to my life.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Shatul L. Parikh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Shatul Parikh, a native Atlantan, received his undergraduate degree from Emory University, and completed his medical studies at Georgia Regents University in Augusta, Georgia. Dr. Parikh returned to Emory University to complete his residency in Otolaryngology. Dr. Parikh is a nationally recognized expert in minimally invasive thyroid/parathyroid surgery. Currently an instructor for the American Board of Otolaryngology, Dr. Parikh teaches other surgeons advanced techniques in thyroid/parathyroid surgery. He is also experienced in all routine ENT procedures. Dr. Parikh is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and is also a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. He is also the medical director of Northwest ENT Surgery Center.

• French

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 2003)

MSP/BC Med