Ratings for Dr. Melanie Santos

Wonderful Doctor. After working with others, she is a breath a fresh air, very informative, giving me many options, and making me comfortable with my decisions for surgery.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I found her staff to be helpful and couteous. I wish I could say the same about Dr. Santos. She should consider switching to research work where she wouldn't have to interact with patients.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

She is very helpful and i s a great doctor & was great in explaining my situation. You just have to ask questions and she will answer all of them throughly. She does her job well. I would recommend her to anyone that needs her help.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I have never dealt with such rude people in all of my life. The receptionist was very snotty to be and asked what "business" was. I have pelvic and bladder pain and want to be seen ASAP. She said I couldn't been seen until July 16th. That is over a month away. I will call another doctor. I have great insurance and I don't need to be treated like this. Ladies I strongly do not recommend this doctor or her rude staff.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Santos was pleasant enough during my first visit, but she did a terrible job explaining my test results and she made me feel like an idiot, after explaining treatment options. I didn't fully understand what she was saying and she needed to be patient, slow down, and perhaps show me visuals of my issues. I never have been so upset leaving a doctors office. She needs to break it down on a patients level. Looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I don't understand the other comments. I love Dr Santos, she is so sweet and caring. I have a difficult problem and she is doing everything she can think of to help me. She took my hand and promised me she will find a solution to my problem. You can't ask for more than that.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Stay away from this doctor! She's rude and doesn't even care. She ended up misdiagnosing me with an std. Not to mention told me that if she ever had to do surgery on me, I'd die. It was the first and last time I went to her.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

She is not particularly, communicative or proactive. I would not recommend her by any means.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

very helpful, took the time to listen to my concerns

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Melanie Santos's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Fullerton, CA