Ratings for Dr. Malcom Margolin

I am a relatively new patient to Dr Margolin since Mar of this year. My dear friend Janice recommended him to me. I have to say he is the loveliest doctor I have ever been too. He is compassionate, professional and attentive. I can't say enough good things about him. My friend is a long time patient of his and she loves him too. We are both 47 yrs old and entering the 'golden years' so its nice to have a lovely dr. to help us through. Linda Markey

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

This doctor not only performed an UNNECESSARY operation on me, he failed (actually, he admittedly forgot) to do a D and C while I was under anesthesia. He removed a perfectly HEALTHY OVARY which put me into an overnight menopause. This rapid hormonal decline not only caused many, many physical problems, it diminished a once healthy and strong libido.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

The best doctor I have ever had. Both OB and GYN. I am a nurse and I know what I am talking about. Very professional, very talented and very compassionate.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2007

Dr. Malcom Margolin's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1964)