Ratings for Dr. David D. Bullek

Dr. Bullek did arthoscopic surgery on my knee for two torn meniscuses. He was excellent - I was up walking around the next day. I had gone to 3 other orthopedics before going to him and was not happy with any of them and then someone recommended Dr. Bullek. I highly recommend him. I gave Office Staff a 3 rating because of one person who is often annoyed with any questions and rude to patients - Michelle - every visit. Other than her, the office staff was helpful and courteous. The first visit I waited 20 minutes, the third visit I waited 2 hours because the office staff messed up the scheduling.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Did a great job replacing my mother's knee, then I made the mistake of letting him take care of my shoulder...did not tell me of arthroscopic options and proceded to do big open surgery that made things worse....required re- fixing by another surgeon 5 months later...eventually learned that most doctor's in america no longer do it the way he did....wish I knew that earlier

flag | Submitted November 21, 2007

Dr.Bullek is the most compasionate, brilliant orthopedists in his field. I have been a patient of his for 8 years now and would never consider any other physician. He has treated me for a knee injury and did everything possible to help me, but surgery had to be performed, at last resort to keep me walking. His staff is also top notch, they will go out of their way to do anything they can to help you and consider no questions stupid. I have referred many people to him and not ONE person has disagreed with me, they all think he is TOPS. He treats everyone like you are a member of his family, not just another number in the file cabinet. 4 of the people I have referred have had total knee replacements, including myself, and we are all back to walking and doing everything we did before our injuries. My last referrel to him was a lady of 84, who had a knee replacement in Sept and she is now back driving and doing volunteer work at Overlook Hospital. Thank God for this wonderful man.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2006

Dr. David D. Bullek's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1987)