Ratings for Dr. Joseph Michaels

Dr. Michaels did my tummy tuck and I'm very happy with the results! He's very kind and takes his time to answer my 8 million questions before and after.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Michaels and his staff have always been wonderful. I would recommend friends and family to his practice.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I met Dr Michaels at the ER at Sibley Hospital after a fall in which I experienced a facial laceration. He was highly professional, repaired the wound so that there was no scarring, was knowledgeable, provided detailed instructions and for aftercare. I felt extremely fortunate that he was on duty when I arrived at Sibley Hospital.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Completely satisfied 110%. Beautiful facial filler result.My friends notice a change, but not sure what the change is..i dont look fake/plastic. i feel i regained my youth bk in a 30min appt.I will def refer friends, but keep my procedure a secret.Staff is welcoming,as well as MD,I have a list of procedures im considering. They will be my go to office!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011