Dr. David C. George

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David C. George

1st time at the chiropractor in years, Dr. Mehan and the staff were great!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. George is a professional who listens to the patient to help determine the proper method fo treatment. His treatments of my twisted vertebrae have straightened things out for me so I can walk and sleep without the nagging back ache. He makes and keeps his appointments within minutes!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I was having multiple symptoms & severe pain from a pinched nerve in my neck. After taking x-rays, my GP recommended PT. I had been to a few different Chiropractors & a DO in the past so I decided to research online for Chiropractors in my area. I was impressed with the methods of treatment & information on Dr. George's website. I called for an appointment & was able to get in the next day. After one treatment I had relief from the pain that radiated from my neck into my jaw, ear, shoulder, chest & down my arm. I have now had 8 treatments & I am amazed at how much better I feel. I was not able to ski much this year but thanks to Dr. George, I can't wait for biking season & long distance rides. Dr. George is very knowledgable & he & his staff are very professional & friendly. I have recommended him to several of my friends.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr. George is a Great Doctor, I always feel better when I leave. Very friendly staff and clean office.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. George's since 1987. He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. George for several years now. I believe in Chiropractic approach to pain instead of drugs that just treat the symptom. Dr. George has always been very approachable and is knowledgeable when it comes to neck and back pain. There have been times that I have been in pain and have been able to call and get an immediate appointment. The staff has always been friendly and helpful. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. George to co-workers and friends.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

After going to Dr Georges office just a few times I was finally able to move naturally without any pain. I would recommended any one go see him if you are experiencing any spinal discomfort

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

Dr. David C. George's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. David George graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic in 1985 and has been an integral part of Cuyahoga Falls Chiropractic since then. He is our principal chiropractic specialist.  David is a member of the Council on Sports Medicine and the American Chiropractic Association.

• English

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1985)

• Chiropractic adjustment