Ratings for Dr. Jason L. Charnley

Dr. Charnley and his staff at Lakeshore Orthodontics, PLC are very welcoming and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Charnley will answer any of your questions if you have any during your visits.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Charnley is great, he is beyond efficient whenever I have an appointment it goes by fast but the whole procedure is thorough.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I would have to say Dr. Charnley is extremely outstanding. He is truly caring and professional during each and every visit I have went to.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Charnley for quite some time now and he always is very professional and courteous.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Charnley's office is exceptionally friendly and welcoming. The staff will find a way to always fit me in especially with my crazy schedule it helps out a lot.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

This is the only doctor I would want working on my teeth while having braces. He is really nice and has a great office. I kind of like coming here even though it's a doctors appointment!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr. Charnley has made the whole braces process so much better than I expected. A huge part of it is how nice he is and also just how up to date he is with technology and etc in his office. I highly recommend him for anyone in need of braces, you'll love him!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015