Ratings for Dr. Fran S. Rotter

Amazing Knowledgeable. Too the point. Really feel as if she's one of the best. She takes into account your lifestyle and gives you practical recommendations accordingly. Respectful of your beliefs. Im from New York and I love her up front on point style. Thanks!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Cecelia, the PA is very good as was her assistant. The front desk, however is very rude and short with clients. I didn't have to wait too long but the front desk person treats you "very" poorly.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

ALWAYS have to wait, as much as 45 minutes and average 30 minutes.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I feel that she rushes through full body scan. I asked her about that. Her reply was I don't need to take a lot of time to check for what I am looking for Had cancerous bump removed by her husband , was a success. She answers all questions but comes off as hello,goodby where is my next paying customer.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Went to see Dr. Rotter for a skin exam, she barley examined my skin. It seemed like she was rushing and did not demonstrate interest. After having to wait almost 2 months to see her, I expected a better experience from my visit. The staff was helpful though I will giver her that. Will never go back to see her, waste of money.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Rotter and PA Cecilia are great! I first went to see PA Cecilia about a mole. About six months prior I had seen another dermatologist who told me not to worry and to see her in a year, but six months later I was even more concerned about the mole; Cecilia biopsied it, I was told that it was melanoma a few days later, and surgery was scheduled within the next week. I see both Dr. Rotter and Cecilia for follow-up now and they are a great team. I feel confident that if I have a recurrence of any type of skin cancer, that they will find it and treat it promptly.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Saw the PA in the morning--Dr. Rotter herself seems to be quite booked. PA was knowledgeable though and knew exactly what my rash was upon seeing it, but still took the time to hear about it. Provided advice on some other questions I had, and referred me to others who had specialties with my other questions (she stuck to just providing advice with what she knew). Not a long wait, overall staff was helpful

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Contrary to other reviews, I had an excellent experience with Dr. Rotter and her staff. I have suffered for all of my life with a strange growth in a birthmark. Years ago, I saw another dermatologist who told me they had gotten all of the growth, but left me with a terrible scar. The growth came back--and this time, I went to Dr. Rotter. She was knowledgeable, personable and funny!Yes, I did see her husband next door to have the grown removed--and now it really is gone (as is the previous scar). I would have no problem referring someone else to the practice. For solving my particular problem, they were excellent.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr Rotter and Cecelia are great! Been seeing them for years and won't stop even though it is a distance for me.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

dr rotter is great. detected skin cancer early. her husband steven who is in the adjacent office removed it.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr. Fran S. Rotter's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Vienna, VA