Ratings for Dr. James D. Savage

Dr Savage took him time to help me understand the process and did exactly what we talked about. The staff was Amazing! Very caring and informative. I will not see anyone else because of how I was treated

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Best oral surgeon. I had an oral surgery with this Doctor. Great job. Great followup . He warned me of possible problem and when I did have one he was right there and help me out. This doctor cares about his patients, ? His staff are knowledgeable and caring. Great bedside manner. He even tries to save you money by suggesting all the alternatives.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Savage with AMOS has to truly be the best oral surgeon that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with, he is truly an asset to the board of oral surgeon's.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

At 87 years old I finally had to have a tooth pulled. I went to Dr. Savage and I couldn't believe how quick and painless it was. It was over before I knew it. The staff was so helpful and kind. I hope I don't loose another tooth but if I did I would definely have Dr. Savage do it.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I was scared to go into surgery, but all the girls that work there were so sweet and made me feel so much better. The doctor was SO nice! He stopped to check on me as I was waking up and explained why the anesthesia made me feel like it did. The office even called me the next morning just to check on how I was doing!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

he was only interested in the money and didthe work as quickly as possible and never gave any instructions after taking a tooth out. was actually rude and hurried the whole process

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Nurse yanked on my lips with tweezers and searched through my empty sore tooth for a thread due to my dry sockets and then eentually told me the x ray read there was no thread! so... one hour later there was blood all over me and she didnt even need to do what she did. A week later i was in extreme pain (after not sleeping for a week because of the tooth) and i needed an emergency appointment to get out a painful thread that was meant to lubricate the dry socket. The receptionist told me no one was there at the moment and that i should take it out myself. The nurse also left out one of the threads so i poked up into my upper wisdom tooth hole and put me in wayyy more pain than i needed to be in.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011