Ratings for Dr. Suzanne R. Offen

The staff except the one with the frames is good. Michelle if i recollect is completely arrogant when we did not want to buy frames from her. Their choice by the way is very poor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I had overall been happy with this practice but on a recent visit I was prescribed two gimmicky products that required out-of-pocket payment ( A cosmetic Eye mask and cosmetic wipes ). Unfortunately the pricey microwavable mask did not work for my stye and Lisa at the front desk balked when I asked to return She was very rude and ask if I had used it. ( of course I did that's how I discovered it didn't work !) I suppose medical offices are finding creative ways to make money which I find unfortunate. Offen eyes is definitely doing so.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Rude, arrogant, testy, ungracious, terse: this describes the Doctor as well as the staff. Once they were aware that I was not purchasing neither eyeglasses nor contacts through their office a distinct inhospitable tone prevailed. When I tried to fill the contact prescription (elsewhere) we discovered that the office staff wrote the expiration date for a year previous! So now we can add inept to the list of uncivil patient treatment. Never again!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Dr. Suzanne R. Offen's Credentials

• State University Of New York - State College Optometry (Grad. 1985)

Kaiser-Permanente