Ratings for Dr. Amy Z. Lee

Dr. Lee and the entire support staff were sweet, professional and incredibly knowledge of how to fix my problem. I highly recommend Dr. Lee to anyone who is anxious about having work done on their teeth.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

I would like to thank Dr. Lee for seeing me so promptly and for the care & consideration. Dr. Lee truly is a professiona and wonderful doctor. I hope I never have to have another root canal but if I do I would not hesitate to come back to Dr. Lee. Dr. Lee is the best for sure.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Amy Lee by my general dentist in order to have a root canal performed on tooth #19. Honestly I can say, thank you dentist! It was an amazingly fast and pain-free experience! From start to finish I was in the dentist chair barely 50 minutes! Wow! I actually gets up and walks away with root canal smiling!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr. Lee is amazing! I would not trust another doctor with my mouth. She is very thorough and knowledgeable! She made sure I was comfortable and had no pain. I really wish she could do all of my dental work! If anyone knows what there talking about they know she is the BEST!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016