Ratings for Dr. Farhana H. KHAN

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Its a shame, this is a great Dr. But her office is in bad shape and the wait time is like waiting in a clinic. This Dr.'s skills and knowledge will not be recognized by the environment she is surrounded by. She needs an office manager or someone who can help her utilize her time properly and not waste 2-3 hours of patients time. She should consider becoming a partner or hiring a LP to lessen her work load.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

I am a patient of Dr. Khan. Her staff is very unprofessional. Her secretary Jennifer misleads, disrespects and mistreats her patients. I spoke to Dr. Khan about her secretary's behavior but apparently she did not do anything about it. This is the first time i have encountered a doctor's staff so misleading, unhelpful and unprofessional. No matter how good a doctor she is she needs to teach her staff to treat her patients with respect. If they didn't want to help me in the first place they should have not misled me and wasted more than a month of my time.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

The doctor & staff were very nice & helped me with any questions & concerns that I had. The doctor took her time with me, actually listened to me & made me feel comfortable. I got an appointment ASAP & at a time that I needed. I will most definitely visit this doctor again!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013