Ratings for Dr. Sam M. Latif

The best Dentist I have ever had - Painless and does a great job. 10 stars out of 5

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr. Latif is the best dentist I have ever been to, bar none. I highly recommend him, he is a very thoughtful and accurate dentist, one you can feel secure in trusting your teeth with.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Occlusal guard not covered by insurance ($425) Scaling/root planing 50% ins ($160) Fillings (2) 80% ins ($36 ea). Dr. Latif and his staff are amazing. Very pleasant and friendly. NO pain, not even from the needle used to numb for the scaling-didn't even feel it! No numbing necessary for the fillings REPEAT no numbing used for fillings and no pain from it at all! Had surgery recommended for TMJ from consults w/previous dentists. Dr. Latif gave me the guard and have been almost pain free since a few days after starting to use it. (and continues to decrease) So, no surgery is necessary. The guard is very thin and VERY comfortable and it's sturdy enough that I won't grind through it and I can't spit it out in my sleep. A very pleasant experience, VERY reasonable costs (even w/o ins coverage), and I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010