Dr. Sam M. Latif

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sam M. Latif

I HATE GOING TO THE DENTIST. But, Dr. Latif changed that - His caring and professional demeanor and PAINLESS way of doing teeth converted me to like my new dentist. Root channel, Bridge, implants, crowns and fillings - I had it all. Great Job Dr. Latif and staff. THANK YOU

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I came from California to see Doctor Latif. I needed major dental work and my California Dentist recommended Dr. Latif. I was not disappointed. The Implants bridges and crowns I needed were done quickly and relatively painlessly - I am thinking of doing all my dental work here from now on. I know traveling adds to the cost but the quality and the pain free work Dr. Latif does makes it well worth the travel and expense of travel.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Run away from him! I had him do an implant and a crown. His skills royally failed at both. He did a terrible implant. It is too large, not in its place and consequently, it shifted my whole bite and messed up earlier dental work. I went back to fix it and after three more visits, the implant is still problematic, and now I am biting my cheek and tongue when I chew. He also measured a crown for a different tooth, and almost did the work on a wrong tooth. One of his assistants chipped one of my good teeth while shaping a tooth next to it. When I told Latif about it, first he did not want to acknowledge the matter ("you are still able to bite on it, despite being chipped"), but after my protests, he said that he is willing to give me a discount if I want to fix the chip. So I should pay (out of my pocket) for their mistake! The guy is a smooth talker, with at times inappropriate "seductive" comments and with many fake awards in his waiting room. Shamefully, he uses all that to cover up for his lack of knowledge and professionalism. I am currently seeing a different dentist so all Latif's mistakes can be fixed. I wish I never stepped foot in that office, as it created more dental issues than I've previously had. My advice is to stay away from that office.

Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Sam M. Latif

Dr. Sam M. Latif's response
WE HAVE NO RECOLLECTIONS OF ANY ONE COMPLAINING ABOUT HIS OR HER IMPLANT, OR MY ASSISTANT CHIPPED A TOOTH AND WE REFUSED TO FIX IT, WE LOVE TO RECTIFY THE SITUATION AND REFUND THE FULL AMOUNT IF WE DID THIS PATIENT HARM OR THE WORK WAS NOT UP TO STANDARDS OF CARE.WE CAN BE REACHED BY EMAIL OR CALL THE OFFICE NUMBER,WE ALWAYS STRIVE TO PROVIDE OPTIMUM CARE , WE HAVE OVER 5000 HAPPY PATIENTS ,THIS REVIEW IS BY FAR NOT FAIR. OR DO US ANY JUSTICE.PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US IF YOU ARE TRULY PATIENT OF RECORD SO WE CAN CORRECT YOUR DENTAL ISSUES AND REFUND YOU THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID.

Submitted October 10, 2017

Best dentist and staff!! He has made me love my smile again!! Thank you for everything you and your staff do!

Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Latif is amazing and his staff. First visit I was made to feel very comfortable. I had not been to the dentist for several years d/t fear. I had to have a root canal and extraction along with other dental work and no pain! Seriously! Not even the numbing shots! He is magical! I drive a hour to their office and I would never go any where else. Thank you Dr Latif and all your staff. You are all wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

The best Dentist I have ever had - Painless and does a great job. 10 stars out of 5

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr. Latif is the best dentist I have ever been to, bar none. I highly recommend him, he is a very thoughtful and accurate dentist, one you can feel secure in trusting your teeth with.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Occlusal guard not covered by insurance ($425) Scaling/root planing 50% ins ($160) Fillings (2) 80% ins ($36 ea). Dr. Latif and his staff are amazing. Very pleasant and friendly. NO pain, not even from the needle used to numb for the scaling-didn't even feel it! No numbing necessary for the fillings REPEAT no numbing used for fillings and no pain from it at all! Had surgery recommended for TMJ from consults w/previous dentists. Dr. Latif gave me the guard and have been almost pain free since a few days after starting to use it. (and continues to decrease) So, no surgery is necessary. The guard is very thin and VERY comfortable and it's sturdy enough that I won't grind through it and I can't spit it out in my sleep. A very pleasant experience, VERY reasonable costs (even w/o ins coverage), and I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Dr. Sam M. Latif's Credentials

• Alabama Southern Community College (Grad. 1984)

Delta Dental