Ratings for Dr. Garbis Apelian

Dr. Apelian amazing doctor,gift us from God. Very knowledgeable, friendly,polite. I am very happy to be his patient.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I have been visiting for over two years and am very happy to be his patient. He is very friendly and knowledgeable. I can easily recommend him to family and friends

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Being faithful to medicine, possessing the newest knowledge and being kind and noble person, Dr. Apelian takes great care of his patients. I highly recommend everyone to see him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

By far the best doctor I have ever seen, I have had a few health problems in the past few years Dr. Apelian has helped me overcome everything, he is most caring and knowledgable doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Ill first start by saying that most people dread doctor visits and all together just dealing with doctors offices . I was refereed to Dr. Apelian by a family member and I can say that my experience with Dr. Apelian has been beyond satisfactory. He is extremely caring of all his patients and actually LISTENS! I have never felt so comfortable with a physician until I had my first visit with Dr. Apelian. Thereafter, I knew that I would return to him with any health concerns. I cant stress this enough-if you feel like your physician isnt living up to your expectations I promise Dr. Apelian will blow your expectations out of the water. He really goes above and beyond for his patients and I am grateful for this.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I have had the most amazing experience with Dr. Apelian!!! I started going to him since about 2 years ago. From the very first appointment, I knew Dr. Apelian will be my primary care doctor forever. Besides the fact that he is very knowledgable and his office is extremely professional, Dr. Apelian is the most humble physician I have ever met ( and believe me I have changed many until I met him). There is sense of peace and reassurance on his face. His answers are very thorough and yet simple. He makes sure you understand the answers of your questions and no matter how many questions you have, you will never feel rushed with Dr. Apelian as he will take his time to answer you. I have referred all my friends and family members (including my children and husband) and they all were very happy and satisfied. His office staff is very professional and helpful and they make everything easier. I am so glad to have met Dr. Apelian and am very thankful to him.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Horrible experience! Never met such a doctor with an ego larger than himself! I have been Garbis Apelians patient for 5 years going in routinely every 3-6 months for check ups and blood labs and was told everything was ok for several years. I went to a Cardiologist for a routine heart exam and he saw white spots across my body and suspected that i may have hepatitis. He sent me for labs and sure enough it came back positive for Hepatitis. When i told doctor Apelian about this result he called my cardiologist and fought with him about how he had no permission to do blood labs on me and tell me that i had hepatitis. I am very dissappointed with doctor apelian and have since not only withdrawn my care, but also friends and family members that use to go there. Doctors should heal and work together, not play hero. Shame on him and his ego.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

My mother is a patient of Dr. Garbis Apelian and she has been seeing him for a few years now. Our dissatisfaction with him began when he persuaded my mother to join Regal medical group. Now she needs an authorization from the doctor before she can go to any other doctor that she wants. Turns out to be a real hassle as her favorite doctors are not all in that group and we can't turn back now as she has already signed her medicare over to Dr. Apelian.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Excellent, awesome and very caring doctor. Great work ethics and unbelievable level of education and diagnosis.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Humane,efficient and prompt and excellent service both for my wife and myself.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014