Ratings for Dr. Chelsea I. Clinton

I have been a patient of Dr. Clinton for several years. She listens to me and we discuss her recommendations. She has always been "spot on" , and follows up with appropriate lab work and office visit. She is one of the most caring doctors I have ever seen. Her personable approach in treating rheumatoid arthritis, and eliminating the patient's pain, are phonomal. Thank you Dr.Clinton and your professional staff for providing me with excellent care.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr Clinton and her staff are very professional, attentive and helpful. Dr Clinton ask you how are you feeling and what are your specific needs or concerns! I am also able to ask questions to her and receive up front answers! Her staff is caring, and ask you your preference on appts and not quick to decide for you! I have been a patient since 2011. Thank you Dr Clinton and your staff for being a caring office!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

My recent diagnosis of RA was an unexpected change in my life. I had no knowledge of the disease or living a life with it. Dr. Clinton was very patient and kind as I began this new journey. Since the diagnosis, this Spring 2017, Dr. Clinton never left me to follow the typical protocol of patient/doctor relationship (diagnosis, medication, schedule next appointment). Her service delivery, attention to patient specific needs, bedside manner, deep knowledge of her practice and professionalism provides for a strong support and relief for me. I do not have trouble waiting long to be seen, scheduling my next appointment or requiring assistance with my medication. I experienced difficulty with my insurance in receiving the medication I was prescribed. Daniella immediately assisted with resolving the issue without hesitation or inconvenience. I was surprised yet very gracious for her immediate assistance. My quality of life has tremendously improved. Never once did I experience confusion or discouragement. Dr. Clinton and her staff (Brandy, Daniella and Racquel) often showed patience and compassion to the needs of her patients. I truly am blessed and grateful for Dr. Clinton and her staff. I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you Dr. Clinton! Thank you staff (Brandy, Daniella and Racquel)!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Clinton is very knowledgeable about my disease - RA, medication options - benefits and side effects and very concerned about my over all well being. The office staff has always been very helpful too.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I have found Dr Clinton to be very interested in me. I don't object to her laptop because she is taking notes about me. She has a website where I can leave her a note and she always responds. She seems to always respect my opinion. I am very thankful she is my doctor!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I've been coming to this office for some time now and the doctor is great and very knowledgeable. The staff is wonderful and friendly, Brandy made me feel welcome from the time I come in the door. My wait time was not long at all. I was initially very nervous going into the appointment and after speaking with the doctor my nerves were at ease. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Clinton's for over 5 years now. I have always been a victim of doctors taking advantage of their patients through my years of seeing multiple physicians. Dr. Clinton is by far the best physician I ever have had before, and I wouldn't want to ever change to another physician. She pays attention to the little things that are wrong with me, and always looks for the best interest in her patients. She's not the type to continuously drug her patients with multiple medications just to keep them quiet. She actually cares about your well being and would rather find a more natural way to help your needs and/or pain. I've always felt comfortable talking to my physician, regardless of what our discussion was about. She was always open to me trying new medications especially if I felt that my course of plan was either not working for that moment, or if I was getting immune to my meds. She was open for change in helping me feel and get better. If I had a choice, Dr. Clinton would be my Family Care Doctor, Orthopedic (although I love my ortho just not as much as I do Dr. Clinton), Dentist, the list goes on. I have recommended Dr. Clinton to multiple patients, and will continue to do so since she's the first doctor to ever come in my life that actually cared about my well being. I love the staff as well, my goodness they are an absolute amazing group of ladies. Even when I come into my appointments feeling horrible, I can always count on all of them (including the nurse that takes my blood) to brighten my day. I always leave happier and my day is brighter even though I'm feeling like the world is coming down on me. I love Dr. Clinton!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Clinton for the past 5 years. She is very honest and straight forward, which I like. She does pay attention to my concerns and gives me options for what will work with my treatment. Her staff are friendly and so helpful. They have all gone above and beyond for me with my prescriptions and insurance issues to make sure I don't go without treatment.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I was going to be a new patient, waiting for 2 months for new patient appointment from time I called. Have been in pain so asked to be put on waiting list for cancellations. Was told I was the first one on list. Got a call from office and when I called back within 3 minutes, they said appt was given to someone else because you must be ready to answer the call right then or you are out of luck. I understand they have to run a business and need to fill up time slots. However, their attitude was so bad and disrespectful, I cancelled my original appointment in future as this relationships was not going to work out. If they treat new patients this way, imagine what type of care would an existing patient receive?

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Doc Clinton is the best of the best! I've been the "victim" of military medicine and she is the only one to address the fact that my current meds have very concerning side effects on my heart. She also confirmed what I had feared for awhile...a secondary diagnosis that is equally hard to deal with, besides arthritis. I chose Dr. C specifically because she is younger than most RA docs--which means she is more open to alternatives, won't just prescribe the same old thing. I also dig her candor, some folks want a doctor to coddle them and whatever--not me. Give it to me straight, this isn't a social call, I'm not here to have someone pat my hand and coo at me. Dr. Clinton is that doctor. If you need hand-holding, she is not the doctor for you. If you value your time and honesty, if you like a doctor that thinks outside the box and picks up on subtle things going on with your bod...she's your gal.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Chelsea I. Clinton's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients