Ratings for Dr. Chelsea I. Clinton

I've been coming to this office for some time now and the doctor is great and very knowledgeable. The staff is wonderful and friendly, Brandy made me feel welcome from the time I come in the door. My wait time was not long at all. I was initially very nervous going into the appointment and after speaking with the doctor my nerves were at ease. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Clinton's for over 5 years now. I have always been a victim of doctors taking advantage of their patients through my years of seeing multiple physicians. Dr. Clinton is by far the best physician I ever have had before, and I wouldn't want to ever change to another physician. She pays attention to the little things that are wrong with me, and always looks for the best interest in her patients. She's not the type to continuously drug her patients with multiple medications just to keep them quiet. She actually cares about your well being and would rather find a more natural way to help your needs and/or pain. I've always felt comfortable talking to my physician, regardless of what our discussion was about. She was always open to me trying new medications especially if I felt that my course of plan was either not working for that moment, or if I was getting immune to my meds. She was open for change in helping me feel and get better. If I had a choice, Dr. Clinton would be my Family Care Doctor, Orthopedic (although I love my ortho just not as much as I do Dr. Clinton), Dentist, the list goes on. I have recommended Dr. Clinton to multiple patients, and will continue to do so since she's the first doctor to ever come in my life that actually cared about my well being. I love the staff as well, my goodness they are an absolute amazing group of ladies. Even when I come into my appointments feeling horrible, I can always count on all of them (including the nurse that takes my blood) to brighten my day. I always leave happier and my day is brighter even though I'm feeling like the world is coming down on me. I love Dr. Clinton!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Clinton for the past 5 years. She is very honest and straight forward, which I like. She does pay attention to my concerns and gives me options for what will work with my treatment. Her staff are friendly and so helpful. They have all gone above and beyond for me with my prescriptions and insurance issues to make sure I don't go without treatment.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I was going to be a new patient, waiting for 2 months for new patient appointment from time I called. Have been in pain so asked to be put on waiting list for cancellations. Was told I was the first one on list. Got a call from office and when I called back within 3 minutes, they said appt was given to someone else because you must be ready to answer the call right then or you are out of luck. I understand they have to run a business and need to fill up time slots. However, their attitude was so bad and disrespectful, I cancelled my original appointment in future as this relationships was not going to work out. If they treat new patients this way, imagine what type of care would an existing patient receive?

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Doc Clinton is the best of the best! I've been the "victim" of military medicine and she is the only one to address the fact that my current meds have very concerning side effects on my heart. She also confirmed what I had feared for awhile...a secondary diagnosis that is equally hard to deal with, besides arthritis. I chose Dr. C specifically because she is younger than most RA docs--which means she is more open to alternatives, won't just prescribe the same old thing. I also dig her candor, some folks want a doctor to coddle them and whatever--not me. Give it to me straight, this isn't a social call, I'm not here to have someone pat my hand and coo at me. Dr. Clinton is that doctor. If you need hand-holding, she is not the doctor for you. If you value your time and honesty, if you like a doctor that thinks outside the box and picks up on subtle things going on with your bod...she's your gal.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

She's a great doctor. From personal experience I've concluded that there are just a lot of crappy doctors in San Antonio....so save yourself some time and pain and just see her first.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Clinton's for about a year now. She is very short and lacks in bedside manner. I wish I felt like I could tell her what I need to tell her but she is staring at and typing away on her computer. The last time I visited, I asked her a question and she completely ignored me or didn't hear me, not sure which. Dr. Clinton, please listen to your patients and allow them to talk. I believe you are an amazing doctor and this is the one major thing you need to work on. I don't want to have to find a new doctor. And I am scared to say this to you. How can you know what is causing all of the pain and symptoms we have if you won't listen?

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Dr. Chelsea Clinton has been my Rheumatologist for the past six years. She is professional, courteous and sincerely interested in helping me cope with my RA. It is a very challenging arthritis which can have devastating effects on all of your bodily joints and organs. Dr. Clinton has kept my RA in check over the years and I thank her every day for her sincere concern and positive treatment plan. I would highly recommend Dr. Clinton and her staff.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

She was dressed like it was a social event. She was rude, stand offish and seemed to busy to care. I have fibromyalgia, which she claims is a speciality of her, she took one look at my paperwork and said "once you are on pain meds there is nothing I can do for you". I was devastated, I was hoping since it was her specialty that she would want to help and that she would be caring and understanding. Nope. No recommendations, no guidance. Nothing!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Chelsea Clinton is extremely rude and demonstrates a horrible bedside manner. Hence, her staff had taken on the same rudeness. Chelsea also in the few times I saw her didn't make much eye contact with me...was just to busy banging away on the keys on her laptop along with not truly listening to my concerns. After I would speak she had some sarcastic reply to my feelings and concerns. Talk about making a patient feel uncomfortable and unimportant. Also I found it very strange after a lengthy wait in the patients room to only have a dog enter the room. Thank God I'm not allergic to dogs. Very unprofessional to say the lease. Finding a new doctor!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016