Ratings for Dr. Carmen A. Feoli

Feoli dental has been my dentist for the past 4 years on and off. Ever since we've started service with them they have had the most vulgar and rude front desk staff I have ever witnessed at a doctors office. Due in part to their extremely disgusting service, we stopped seeing them for about a year and a half. Moreover, the only reason I continued service with them in 2017 is because my orthodontist stated that I needed to remove my cavities, other than this I would HAVE NEVER went back to endure their trashy service. One staff member in particular was exceptionally rude, to the point where I decided to COMPLETELY terminate my services with them. I would never recommend anyone else to send their loved ones to this dental office. You will end up leaving feeling absolutely awful. One woman in particular at the front desk who I was unable to get the name of, due to the fact that she was shouting and berating me and my mom most of the time, was the rudest person I have ever encountered at any doctors office. After I left that god forsaken office that day, I took it upon myself to read other reviews that patients have made and was not surprised at the fact that many other people have also had extremely negative encounters with the front desk staff. Word of advice to management please take it upon yourselves to read these reviews and put some time and effort into hiring individuals who are actually QUALIFIED to be their. Half the staff comes across as though they were picked out of the movie mean girls.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I just find out i never seen DR Feoli.I would not recommend that business.Doctors and the staff are not to trust

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I never had problems so far.Dr. Feoli is very nice and explain everything.I feel very comfortable with her

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

I have been going to this office since 12' & the only time I was seen by the actually dentist was my 1st visit. After that each visit was by a dental assistant. Ok. Even though they suggested I got a cleaning every 3months vs. 6 months because I had braces at the time. Ok. I paid 2 visits out of pocket & the insurance paid the other 2 per year. Some where down the line they change office staff. The new receptionist is the rudest ever. She speaks to patients in a very unprofessional way. I refused to remain in that office as long as she's still employed there. I'm looking for another dentist office. Hopefully Dr. Feoli doesn't loose all of her patients & gets rid of the unfriendly, impolite & unprofessional receptionist.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I waited 45 minutes after my scheduled appointment. Then once I was in there they took xrays and told me everything I needed to do. Give me a cost breakdown and started setting up. Mind you, I was only going in to fix a bonding. Everything was set up and I proceeded to wait for the doctor. After another hour wait, the doctor tells me she couldn't treat me that day and still charged me for the xrays. So I paid 60 dollars to waste my time and get no dental work.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Very clean office, will let you know what you need. Nicest cleaning I ever had.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

I had a horrible experience with this office. They tried to ripe me off charging my insurance and myself. The front desk staff was extremely ill-behaved and vulgar. The doctor was not able to recognize her unethical practice. Be careful!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

I received cleaning and bonding next week. I like the staff and great work was done. www.feolidental.com / 305-949-5252

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011