Ratings for Dr. Melissa M. Smith

If this is the Dr. MELISSA M SMITH that worked for next to nothing to help veterans at the Long Beach Cal. facility...I have a thing or two to say. I was very sick and ov ermedicated for 10 yrs. and looked like the walking dead. This woman did a chin tuck, a face lift,eye lift, and a forehead pull and here it is 10 yrs. later and her work is holding up so nicely I have to pull out my old license and rejoice. Melissa was there for all of the aftercare and always made me feel cared for at a time I did not see a future. I went to her clinic in Redlands and again her work was excellent. I remember waking up in the hospital and there she was...just a vision of beauty and genuine concern and I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. I will never forget what she did for us veterans as long as I live. And Melissa...if you're out there..thank you so much...you are a great and talented woman. R.C. USMC (ret.)

Submitted January 6, 2016

I have had multiple cosmetic and one surgical procedure performed by Dr Smith. She is consistent with her work and is very through when explaining all procedures and follow up care instructions. As with any Dr, follow up care is critical in achieving desired results. Because Dr Smith is so diligent with providing instructions (that I follow) and has always provided me with take away care packets (full of goodies) my results have been amazing.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. Smith was was knowledgeable about the cosmetic procedure and explained my options. I was thrilled with the results and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

I was very disappointed in my surgery outcomes. So much so, that I had my surgery redone by another surgeon who was surprised at how the surgery had been performed by Dr. Smith. Disappointing to say the least and very expensive to have to have it done twice.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

The turnover in staff is horrific. Although Dr. Smith is very nice, my surgery by her was a nightmare - sutures opened after a month, no symmetry, breasts are different sizes. I have to have it redone. Second opinion doctor was appalled.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr. Smith took my breats from a H cup to a D cup and I was never so happy. That's 5 pounds of breats tissue. I can stand up straight and have to work on standing up straight as for so many years I've leaned forward. She was wonderful and so helpful and kind towards me. I couldn't have asked for a nicer doctor. She was laughing and fun to be with and when it came time for the doctor she was all work and no play. She is the best and I highly recommend her for any plastic surgery. Tummy next.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

My daughter, who is also in the medical profession, recommended that I make an appointment with Dr. Smith. This was my first attempt to recapture my youthful appearance and I was a bit nervous. Eight days after the facial swelling had subsided, I walked by a mirror and noticed a more youthful face staring back at me. I was impressed with Dr. Smith’s exceptional training, her bedside manner and the results gained from my procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Smith. 60 year old female

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr. Melissa M. Smith's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)