Ratings for Dr. Kari W. Karr

She gave me resources to move forward with. She gave me a number of places to get information and further help as well as, as much contact information she had. I'd definitely visit her if you need help getting your life together. I visited her because of a previous add diagnosis, she pointed me in the right direction for career testing, for the accessibility center for my school, and gave me some solid things to consider regarding my personal life.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

This doctor is quite unprofessional. She has a horrible bedside manner. She offends with her words and really should work on her communication skills if she is to claim that she is qualified to practice psychology.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Terribly unprofessional. It is so shocking, relative to other therapists I have worked with, that is allowed to practice. She should absolutely be a patient rather than a provider!! Disorganized, challenging to work with, poor communication style. There are soooo many qualified therapists to work with. Choose wisely and steer clear of her.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013