Ratings for Dr. Mark R. Zohoury

He has been my wife and I Doctor for many years. You have a Doctor that not only cares about you but also asks you about the family not there. I told Pam his Nurse that I was going to write something about him and her one day how great they are and since my kids got me a tablet (which still learning about) this is the day. Thank you guys for there for us as we get old because we couldn't have asked for a better team. Love the new expansion. We will be in soon.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Love the. Doctor and his Nurse. They treat me like I'm part of their family.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Wonderful old school doctor that listens and thinks. An example for anyone entering the field. I'm lucky to have found this doctor after many visits to many doctors for medical issues that are lifelong.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Thumbs up! We have been going to him for years and probably will until he retires. He has saved my husbands life twice. He cares about you. I love his office nurse and the followup on all my tests done. They care and that is important to our family that all see him!! Not just a number or $$$$$.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

First met Dr Zohoury at Beaumont hospital following spinal surgery. I was looking for a Beaumont Dr., And I really liked his demeanor. First appt. Is coming up, but I am really excited!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

great dr. Great staff great experience all around high score except for punctuality

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr. Mark Zohoury is a kind, caring & knowledgeable physician, treating his patients with dignity & respect. His staff reflects these values as well- thanks Dr. Mark Zohoury, Pam, Jen, & Nellie for always taking such special care of us!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

wait hour or two to see him for fifteen minutes. he is easily confused. couldn't read an x-ray to see if my bone was broken kept saying yes it is, can't tell, maybe it isn't. will go to the hospital to pick up his older patients and be nice to them but when you have a major problem, he will not know what to do very indecisive and will leave a person in pain

Submitted April 16, 2014

Excellent Doctor and Nurse. I wish he was on time but the wait is worth it. The staff make you feel like your part of the family not a 5 minute visit. He takes his time with you and answers all your questions. The Nurse has a great personality and makes your visit enjoyable. The receptionist is ok but I really like the Doctor and Nurse. Definitely refer him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

I have never seen a more dedicated doctor than Dr. Zahoury. My family has had many doctors: (mom has had terrible illnesses all her life), as we have moved quite a bit. Dr. Z is NOT family, but I sure wish he was and treats us all as if we were, including offering to treat my daughter during my appointment as well. Many of the people at Troy Beaumont say that he has been helpful to them at work when needed! He listens to everything we say, offers more time than most doctors in the office, and spends as much time as possible during hospital stays, and has helped my mother through 4 operations in the past year. When we transitioned insurance, he even offered to treat us at no charge. I believe in the squeaky wheel getting the oil and asking lots of questions. He has no problem with that. When I asked for medical help at home during the day for my mother, he was completely agreeable and found us the right company. He is a real person, full of integrity, and I can't say enough about him!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. Mark R. Zohoury's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Troy, MI