Ratings for Dr. Abby C. Roberts

Amazing! She is caring and easy to talk to. Explained things in simple terms and was very knowledgable!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Medical history was incorrectly recorded. Requests for x-rays and reports ignored. Online patient communication system was not good, often crashed, and office staff did not know much about it. Medical information was cookie-cutter and incorrect for my individual situation. I had to point this out to the doctor to get it correctly revised. Information on the online system was not mentioned by the doctor during the exam, which meant too many surprises without adequate explanation in the online comments. I went in for an annual checkup but got only a well-woman exam, much less comprehensive. I waited an inordinate amount of time in the examination room, not the best place to wait for 45 minutes in addition to the time spent in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Dr.Roberts is awesome! I established with her several months ago and she was able within minutes to help me more than my last 2 Doctors! I was wowed! I had to wait about 15 minutes, but thats nothing!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Went for patient establisment visit. Took much to long almost an hour and a half just to get some info and take vitals. Once I talked with Dr. Robert's she seemed very knowledgeable and very caring. I will go back but I hope the wait time will be less in my coming visits.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

Dr. Abby C. Roberts's Credentials

• Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Mid Western University (Grad. 2007)