Ratings for Dr. Kurt R. Billett

As my family doctor, Kurt Billett was very competent in helping me manage a number of conditions. (Because my insurance coverage changed I now belong to an HMO, and haven't been seen by Dr. Billett for 4-5 years.) Dr. Billett will not hesitate to make referrals, and I always appreciated his candor. If he does not know the answer to your question, he will tell you who does. He is compassionate, caring, and kind, and the staff at Lakeshore Clinic has gone out of their way to accommodate my needs over many years' time. Several people I have referred to Dr. Billett have reported equally positive reports, and I feel comfortable in giving Kurt Billett high marks.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

very good and thorough. I would recommend him for general medical conditions. Typically he handles one thing at a time and is good at communicating through letters regarding your conditions or diagnosis, or even to remind you to come in for testing. Good follow through.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Dr. Kurt R. Billett's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA