Ratings for Dr. Mansoor A. KHAN

Started seeing Dr. Khan in March of this year and since then my pain has improved tremendously. I have never felt better. I am able to sleep and do activities with family that I had not been able to do in years. I am so thankful for all Dr. Khan's help. Staff is always very friendly. Would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Staff was Great. Doctor Khan not so much. He refused to help me because I had Marijuana in my system. I could see it if I was a Felon. Or had Opium, Heroin, Crack, Meth or some other illegal substance but POT.... Lets get real.... shows no caring for patients well being ...

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

.they've been very helpful at My Pain it will never go away but at least I can tolerate it

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Greedy man who doesn't even try to pretend he cares about his patients. 5 appointments before I even got to speak with him. He is gouging the insurance companies for the injections he insists will help even when many previous injections did not. He appears to have a dislike for Americans but loves our money. He should be investigated for forcing all his patients to undergo repetitive injections which are painful, and expensive and most of the time absolutely unnecessary. He made my wife cry with his abruptness and lack of compassion. Put this rude and greedy man out of business and stop letting quacks like him make a mockery of our health network and the wonderful doctors who do care unconditionally for their patients.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Rude can never talk too anyone in the office pushes back shots that leave me sick for days if there is a problem no one in the office has the time too address your problem seems likw they are too busy makimg cash too help anyone

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

I WOULDN'T SEND A DOG THERE. THIS GUY NEEDS TO GO HOME OUT OF THE USA TO PUT IT MILD! HE IS NO AMERICAN CITIZEN, WE ARE LETTING TRASH COME HERE.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

no one called me for my appointment to be canceled. And I have been calling several times evry day for my meds to b refilled. No call backs.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Can never reach them on the phone byt in order to get your meds refilled u have to call

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Filthy establishment. Pushes back injections so they can bill your insurance thousands of dollars.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Facility was dirty. Overcharges insurance thousands of dollars in exchange for pain pills.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013