Ratings for Dr. Vincent G. Verdeflor

I read through some of the reviews here and find them unbelievable. He has been caring for my kids for 3 yrs and I have never had a problem!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Let's see, Vincent Verdeflor needs to get his practice revoked. He advertises false promises, like circumcision and accepting non-vaccinated patients. All BS Lies! Don't take your children there unless you want him to diagnose your child pneumonia as a "simple cold that's going around". F*** him, F*** his practice, they all need to go back to school and learn how to take care of children. The staff is at least nice, they just have the misfortune of doing everything he says. Oh wait, the german's did that too back in WWII! Protect your child from medical genocide and find another doctor. Oh, and he got subpoena'd recently.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I know this isn't the place to vent, but I just want all parents to know that Vincent Verdeflor (Pinnacles Dr #100, Palm Coast, FL 32164) is the worse pediatrician I'v ever brought my kids to. I recommend that you do NOT going there. 8mo ago I brought my child in and he was sick and breathing was off...he sent me home...i brought him back 2 more times that same week...and he did nothing no even an antibiotic. well my son ended up being admitted to the hospital for 5days because he had RSV....... This week I brought my child to his clinic guesssss what, they sent my son home with nothing saying its a "LITTLE" cold that's going around. To day we bring him to the hospital and turns out my 19mo old baby has Phenomenon...this man has so many horrible reviews... I'm so angry its not even funny. anyways point of this is be careful and make sure you do research on who you chose to take care of your child because i clearly did not

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Submitted November 24, 2014

Great Pediatrician Very Good to my kids Always makes sure kids are taken care of and ask many questions until we come close to the problem. I recommend him and his staff is GREAT!!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I will never go to this doctor again. He was not helpful or in any way good for children! No sure why he is even a Pediatrician! Everyone I know with kids I am advising them to never go to this dr.! He was not helpful nor comforting to me as a parent or to my 5 yr old. I question his techniques of practice! DO NOT RECOMMENED HIM AT ALL!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I have been taking my newborn to Dr.Verdeflor for 4 months now and couldn't be happier! The staff is very caring and polite. The office is very clean and professional. Dr. Verdeflor has the answers to all our questions (we have a lot being new parents).. We even had a question for him on his off hours when my baby was a month old, I called and left a message and within 2 minutes doc was calling me back! So thankful to have a caring and knowledgeable Dr like this in my area for my baby!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I’ve been a patient at Dr. Verdeflors for 6 months and throughout my time there I’ve had a very, very pleasant experience with the staff. They are friendly and are quick to answer any questions I have. They do a routine physical on my child, covering every from a urinalysis to their iron and cholesterol levels (Awesome! Saves me time waiting on blood work from the hospital). Dr. Verdeflor is knowledgable and answers all the questions I have concerns with. He is not quick to leave the room and he makes an effort to make time for me and my child. Would highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

I liked Dr. Verdeflor at first but unfortunately his staff is rude, doesn't return calls, provides inaccurate information and time frames, and overbook his appointments so if your child is truly sick and you want them to see their doctor you might have to wait over an hour. I did complain about the misinformation provided by his staff and he did call me personally, but it was obvious he was given inaccurate information by his staff and was rude and blamed me for repeatedly calling (which any mother would do if it becomes apparent the doctor's staff isn't concerned with your child's health). There are better doctors in Palm Coast, keep looking.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

I came to see Dr. Verdeflor as a new patient. His staff was very welcoming and able to answer the questions i had. He himself seemed very knowledgeable and to know what he's doing. I have recommended him to family, friends and acquaintances and i will continue to take my children to his clinic. i was very satisfied with my visit and I'm glad i was able to find him to be our pediatrician.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012