Ratings for Dr. Bruce E. Hedendal

Dr, Hedendal was the most honest and caring doctor that I have ever known. He saved my life twenty years ago and I had been to five medical doctors that were literally killing me with drugs. I was a single mom and he gave me free care for a while. I owe my life to him. He was brilliant!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Dr. Hedendal is a very knowledgeble doctor. I have found him to be honest and caring. He may not tell you what you want to hear about your health - but it will be the truth. I listened to him and am much better because of it.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr Hedendal is not someone to be trusted. He is a very untrustworthy man that is only about money. I would google him as part of your quest to find a good doctor.... what you will find will speak to his character. I would never recommend him.

Submitted February 7, 2013

In our opinion this Doctor is all about trying to get as much money out of a patient and uses scare tactics into taking advantage of innocent people who are just trying to improve their health. Very nasty as well. Our advice is to stay away and save your time, and money.

Submitted January 29, 2012

Dr.Bruce is now located in Boca, nice staff and runs on time whenever possible like any caring doctor.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011