Ratings for Dr. Tu A. Dao

Thank you Dr. Dao, after surgery I can walk without pain from my big toe. Once again, thank you and a great staff. Two big toes up.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

The most painless experience possible for an ingrown toenail surgery! Would recommend Dr. Dau for the best possible experience!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Have had issue and been trying to get in to see the Dr. Nothing schedule wise is ever available. They say they take walk ins yet I can never get in. Disappointed because I really like the doctor but his office is less than helpful.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

My foot problem left me couch ridden. Dr.Dao had the answers to help me move again, without the pain!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr Doa is fantastic doctor he listens and his staff is fantastic. Had surgery with no complications. Best foot doctor in denton.!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

After going to several doctors, including my own PCP and ortho docs, Dr. Dao found my problem and fixed it! When all the other docs wanted to do surgery right away, Dr. Dao did not have that mentality which was most comforting since I'm a nurse who makes a living being on my feet all day. He was professional and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

Having never needed a podiatrist before, my experience with Dr. Dao and his staff assured me I made a wise decision by selecting this doctor. The staff was very professional and Dr. Dao spent time examining my feet thoroughly. Dr. Dao explained my condition to me, and offered several medical approaches in treating my condition. It s been three days since my appointment and my feet are already getting better. It s very nice to these days to see a doctor who gives time to his appointments and answers all my questions. Definitely will use him again, as well as referring him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

This doctor is really helpful and very good at everything he does

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011