Ratings for Dr. Larry Levin

I've been seeing Dr. Levin for over two decades for hypothyroidism. He's always been kind, gentle, knowledgeable and thorough.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Hello, I am a former patient approx 6 yrs. Initially Dr Levin saw me for testosterone deficiency which went fine for some time. At one point they upgraded the offices with computers and internet in all the exam rooms etc.This is right around the time that I noticed an extremely troubling occurrence. Every time I came in with any new complaints I noticed that Dr. Levin was spending an awful lot of time on the computer typing while I was talking.So my last few visits I positioned myself ina way to see the screen. I was horrified to discover that Dr. Levin was looking up my complaints and prescribing treatment from the internet!!The. Last time I saw him I left feeling very troubled.I looked up my complaints online when I got home and was floored. He had actually told me verbatim what was wrong and how to handle it straight from the internet!! I have not been back to see him since obviously, did not take his advice and got better on my own. Shame on you Dr Levin!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Very surprised to see good reviews on this doctor. He misplaced my dad's blood work regarding testosterone deficiency. My dad went untreated until I notified his GP and he found the blood work buried in a file. My dad deserved better than this. Shame on you Levin.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Levin saved my life 8 years ago. He is one of the best endocrinologists in northern Ca. He is very kind and responsive to problems that require immediate attention. He is truly a great person and a great physician.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

I like Dr. Levin, he's sweet. He listens to what I'm telling him and reacts appropriately.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

I really liked Larry. I was at first nervous that he was a male but once you meet with him you are glad you did. He is good at reading your feelings and at calming your nerves.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

He has a genuine interest in his patients well being.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

I'm really young so it's scary being diagnosed with thyroid cancer but dr levin is helping me out and being calm and knowledgable as well as sympathetic.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Dr. Levin is a godsend. He has treated my hyperthyroid condition for 18 years. He does everything he can to keep me off medication but monitor blood work every 6 months. He is thorough and kind. He chooses staff that also follows the same standards. He is the definition of what a doctor should be. He listens and hears you and does not pass judgment.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Levin for over a decade.He knows what he's doing and seems to keep a good eye on things myother Dr.'s Should be doing

flag | Submitted December 20, 2008

Dr. Larry Levin's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Unicare