Ratings for Dr. Kartik Ananth

I would never recommend anyone to come to this office. Dr. Solomon is a very nice woman and the only reason this place didn't get a 1 star. Dr. Ananth is a pretentious, know-it-all bad guy. I made visits to this office from June 2018 - Aug 2018. At the end of it all, I ended up with an $824 bill even though Idell and Ruth had told me everything would be cover by my insurance and not too worry about it".. This office needs to work on their communication skills.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

doctor assumed I was a patient of his when I was not , not impressed with him nor would I ever see him , he keeps sending me mail from an office he used to work in , trying to steal me as a patient. I think this could be a hippa situation on his part

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

After being referred, I contacted the office staff at Dr. Ananth office. As soon as they found out I was a Workers Comp case, they could not get me out of the door quick enough. I contacted Dr. Ananth himself, he agreed with his staff.....I am searching for another P/M Doctor...NOT WORKERS COMP FRIENDLY !!!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013