Ratings for Dr. Rosalind D. Leaming

She is so fast-paced, she doesn't have time to talk with you. Changed medication and didn't tell me until the next day when they called from her office to let me know I had left scripts behind. Only wanted to discuss the issues she was interested in, and did not address any concerns I had. You can't talk to a nurse unless you leave a call back number and wait until they are ready to call you back. You get checked in and wait, put in a room and wait, try to get checked out and wait, and if you have any labs you wait again. Time in office 2.5 hours, time with dr. 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

I truly enjoyed my visit with Dr.Leaming. She was very informative and listens to patient input.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2007

Very poor communication. Not really sure if the problem lies with Dr. Leaming or with her nurse.I truly feel inaccurate dates where entered incorrectly within the electronic charting system, therefore I was contacted to do a very important follow up procedure MUCH TOO SOON!I tried to correct this with Dr. Leaming's nurse and she talked to me in a very demeaning way as if I were unable to comprehend or understand and kept insisting she knew what she was doing.Subsequently she called back a few days later and admitted there was an error regarding dates in my chart, I doubt my insurance would of paid for those procedures had I went through with the testing to soon. Also, I truly felt that when my calls where returned I was being confused with other patients or my symptoms were not being documented accurately. Example, I called about severe swelling in both of my legs, received a call back on my voice mail from Dr.Leaming about my SWOLLEN HANDS! Three strikes...I'm leaving this practice

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

Verbal HIPA violations in office. Staff misinformed patient of test results, twice! Tried to name a rash without seeing it. Biopsy proved her wrong. Could not explain meaning of abnormal test she ordered. Feel free to contact me for details! Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2006

Fast paced doctor. She obviously sees many patients in one day;however, you never feel like you are just another patient. She moves quickly, but efficiently. Her nurse is moody, but moves quickly as well. She will take time to look into alternatives for you or discuss what you may be doing incorrectly. A big plus for people that can't take too much time off of work is that she has early morning appointments (7am and up).

flag | Submitted June 16, 2006

Dr. Rosalind D. Leaming's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1980)

• BCBS Illinois