Ratings for Dr. Heather K. Mcisaac

She is amazing, very knowledgeable, helpful, dedicated professional

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Wonderful, helpful, smart and kind. She helped me through a very difficult time, I will always be grateful. She is excellent and highly professional.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr McIsaac literally saved my life at a time when I did not value it much. She gave me the tools needed to restart my life with a new outlook. I am here because of her work

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Don't get on her bad side otherwise she can be very unprofessional, by making up stories and put in my VA medical records. shame on you. I made the VA take out the false allegations in my VA medical records.

Submitted May 30, 2014

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

In June of 2012 I was facing bankruptcy and foreclosure. I was contemplating suicide. A good frend of mine, and fellow vet, suggested I check in at the VA clinic in Monterey, Ca. It was at the cilinic that I met Dr. McIsaac. Her professionalism and understanding was incredible. I'm sure without her help that day I would have ended my life. She is incredible!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

Very competent and caring!!!! She is concerned about her patients and takes time to hear them out.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

This is a great Dr. She is very knowledgable, well educated, caring, and bright. I have known and used this Dr. for nearly three years and would recomend her to my own children if needed. Dr. Mc Isac is my favorite Dr.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011